- Businesses from China's Guangdong province launch association in Singapore
- U.S. Fed concerned about global growth prospects
- Li says virtual commerce can benefit real economy
- Chinese car rental company eHi debuts on NYSE
- UnionPay offers discounts to outbound tourists
- Nov. manufacturing PMI at 6-month low：HSBC
China enjoys sound foundation and favorable conditions for sustaining a medium-high rate of economic growth.
Speaking at a panel discussion at China's World Internet Conference, Apple's general counsel and senior vice president, explained how to protect users from risks.
The U.S. Commerce Department on Thursday set preliminary dumping margins on imports of 53-foot domestic dry containers from China.
UK retail sales volumes rose by 0.8 percent month-on-month in October.
A rise in the water level of the Yangtze River has seen companies forsake road and rail transport in favor of shipping.
Online shopping is a way of life for millions and they are buying ever-larger - sometimes even cars.
Steel exports soared 39.3 percent year-on-year to 65.34 million metric tons in the first nine months of 2014.
The Chinese central government hopes to offer more quality jobs to migrant workers to help ease them into urban living.